IP Design Group has enjoyed a long and successful partnership with WoodmenLife dating back to 2005. Projects have included various renovations and upgrades to the 30-story WoodmenLife Tower located in the heart of downtown.
- IP Design Group provided a detailed assessment of the company’s data center, which included recommendations for technology systems to improve the performance of the data center.
- A physical security study and report including analysis of the electronic access control and video surveillance for both the Tower and the attached parking garage.
- The IP Design Group team designed audiovisual systems for upgrades to multiple meeting and training rooms. The audiovisual systems are designed to provide maximum flexibility in the use of current meeting and training technologies, while providing the ability for easy renovation and upgrades as the technologies change.
- Various spaces designed into the building include boardrooms, small and large meeting rooms, and multi-function privacy spaces for 2-3 person dynamic interaction. These technology spaces contain interactive white boards, multiple display technologies, and audio and video support.
- All training/meeting rooms were provided with wireless LAN access so employees can interactively pull content from the network during these sessions. Each room also uses a similar theme for control and interaction regardless of the technology or equipment providing the experience, therefore, allowing any employee the same expectation and control interface whenever they enter a room with AV technologies.
- The AV systems in each room are actively monitored by a dedicated staff supporting the equipment and software. This allows remote troubleshooting for system and user errors along with faster response times.