Warren Distribution Headquarters
The new headquarters for Warren Distribution occupies 1.5 floors of the historic Burlington Rail and Commerce Building. The design incorporates a diversity of spaces to provide employees a choice of where and how to work.
Workstations are tailored to the type of work performed within each department and multiple collaboration areas are available for interdepartmental interaction. Supplementary work areas are also available, offering semi-enclosed booth seating areas, standing tabletops, and enclosed “think tank” areas.
- Provided design for horizontal cable from telecommunications rooms to work area outlets including network (voice and data) wall outlets, wireless access points, and IP-based video surveillance cameras.
- Audiovisual systems include video presentation equipment, sound reinforcement (loudspeakers and amplifiers), an audiovisual control system for input and output selection, digital signage displays, videoconferencing equipment, and sound masking systems for speech privacy.
- Audiovisual system equipment and supporting infrastructure were provided for small, medium, and large conference rooms; open-office collaboration spaces; the game/lounge room; the kitchen/break room; the display/photography room, and executive offices.
- Electronic video surveillance system includes cameras, cable, head-end electronics equipment, content storage, and software. The electronic access control system includes door devices, field panels, cable, head-end electronics equipment, and software.
- Intrusion detection system was designed with door position switches, volumetric motion detection, duress buttons, arm/disarm keypads, field panels, cable, and head-end electronics equipment.
- Main entrance video intercom system integrates with the access control and video surveillance systems.
Photography credit: Kessler Photography and IP Design Group