Enable Midstream Partners
Enable Midstream Partners owns, operates, and develops specific natural gas and crude oil infrastructure assets. For their Houston office, the company relocated to One Shell Plaza, a 1.1 million-square-foot tower in downtown. To better suit Enable Midstream’s specific needs, a portion of the areas leased were renovated.
- Technology systems planning and consulting for telecommunications and audiovisual systems.
- Telecommunications structured cabling design to support a renovation of existing floors in the tower.
- Phasing and migration of service in the building area to support the new tenant.
- Audiovisual systems design including video conferencing to support a corporate tenant with remote locations.
- Training, conference, huddle, and multipurpose room audiovisual systems design.
- Systems control room audiovisual and telecommunication design to support overall SCADA system monitoring.
- Existing sound-masking system expansion.
- Digital signage system design coordination with the Owner.
- Budget development and coordination for audiovisual and telecommunications design.
Photography credit: Dee Zunker Photography