Women’s Center for Advancement
The Women’s Center for Advancement provides free services to women experiencing domestic assault, sexual assault, stalking, or human trafficking and their children. The WCA’s services not only help victims create a safe and strong life for themselves and their families, but advocate for prevention by educating the community.
- Telecommunication systems, pathways, and equipment were not only designed to provide reliable and efficient communication to serve the WCA’s current needs, but allow for future growth, as well.
- Communications system utilizes a combination of copper backbone cabling and optical fiber backbone cabling.
- Audiovisual systems were designed for a variety of spaces including conference rooms, a multipurpose room, classroom, fitness room, consult room, and select offices. Features of these systems include:
- Sound reinforcement system, including loudspeakers, to provide acceptable sound coverage and distribution throughout the space.
- Flat panels and projectors in designated rooms as part of the video system.
- Room scheduling displays for conference rooms.
- Control system utilizing wall-mount touch panel or push button stations capable of controlling the room’s video, sound, and lighting.
- Electronic video surveillance cameras were designed for strategic locations, including outside entrances.
- Electronic access control system with card readers, electric locks, and door status monitoring was installed at designated exterior and interior doors.
- Video intercoms were designed for primary and secondary entrances.
Sound masking system design was provided for open offices.
Photography credit: Kessler Photography