The Stack at Deep Ellum
216,335 Office GSF, 15,000 Retail GSF
Located in the heart of the historic Deep Ellum neighborhood, this 16-story structure features Class AA office space, parking, and retail leasing opportunities. The building reflects the commercial history of the Dallas neighborhood by incorporating wood, metal, steel, and exposed concrete. The building also includes a 10th-floor amenity terrace, private tenant balconies, state-of-the-art fitness center, and tenant board room.
- The building is LEED Gold Certified.
- The building is WiredScore Platinum Certified.
- Wireless access network was provided in areas such as the main lobby, conference facilities, fitness center, and tenant amenity lounge.
- Audiovisual systems were designed for meeting and conference spaces, fitness center, amenity lounge, and gathering spaces.
- The boardroom was designed to feature videoconferencing.
- User-friendly control system ties into the lighting and shade control system.
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS) for cellular telephone service includes all the designed spaces in addition to the elevator lobbies and throughout the parking garage.
- Audio for the terrace is multi-zoned and equipped with outdoor-rated loudspeakers capable of accommodating multiple sources.
Photography credit: Robert Tsai Photography