University of Michigan School of Nursing
Ann Arbor, Michigan
The School of Nursing is a top-ranked, world-recognized program committed to improving the health and well-being of patients and communities through education, research, and service. The 75,000-square-foot facility accommodates instructional spaces, a conference center, lecture halls that convert easily to small group learning, health assessment, task training, clinical skills, and faculty offices.
Key features of the new building include active learning classrooms, a technologically-rich clinical learning center with simulation and skills labs, and simulated patient suites.
- Assisted and coordinated technology infrastructure for clinical learning involving a simulation-based laboratory to support video capture and management software.
- Spaces were designed to accommodate simulation mannequins and two-way virtual observation.
- Technology Design Services:
- Communications cable pathway design
- Electronic access control
- Video surveillance
Photography credit: Kessler Photography