Hibner Soccer and Tennis Complex Acoustical Consulting
The new Hibner Soccer and Tennis Complex is located on 28 acres previously designated as a campground for the State Fair Park. Soccer facilities include one outdoor lighted competition field with seating to accommodate 2,500 spectators. Facilities for tennis include 12 lighted outdoor courts and six indoor courts with a combined total of 1,400 spectator seats.
- Acoustical modeling was performed for the outdoor tennis, indoor tennis, and soccer facilities to determine the appropriate loudspeaker types, locations, and aiming required to provide acceptable sound levels and adequate sound coverage for the seating areas, as well as at the field and court areas.
- The facility was provided with a sound reinforcement system, including the design of all necessary equipment cabling, equipment racks, control systems, and programming.
- The soccer stadium included a point source loudspeaker system, digital mixing console, system inputs for computer audio and click effects, digital signal processing and control, as well as wired and wireless microphones for public address.
- Assisted listening system was provided for soccer and tennis facilities.
- The outdoor tennis facility included pole-mounted loudspeakers for coverage at seating areas and on the courts, input for MP3 players with local volume control, digital signal processing and control, and wireless microphones for public address.
- The indoor tennis system included a distributed loudspeaker system, input for MP3 players, digital signal processing and control, and wireless microphones for public address.