Educare of Winnebago
Educare is a collaborative effort between the Ounce of Prevention Fund and the Buffett Early Childhood Fund. The program offers year-round care and education for economically disadvantaged children from birth to five years of age. Educare also hosts parenting classes, health, community and job fairs, and serves as a meeting space for non-profit organizations. Educare Winnebago is the first school to serve a Native American community and combines their typical best practices with activities that honor local culture and traditions.
- Data and communications structured cabling system.
- Design of entrance facilities, primary and secondary pathways.
- Coordination of power, grounding and space requirements for the telephone data equipment.
- Design of primary pathways between the main distribution frame rooms and building exterior location.
- Design of intercom, sound system, closed circuit television, and security.
Photography credit: Kessler Photography