The Farnam Hotel
The Farnam Hotel is an Autograph by Marriott boutique hotel in Omaha, Nebraska. From spacious suites filled with amenities to ballrooms to host your next professional or personal event, The Farnam is a destination that delivers a brilliantly unexpected guest experience. Guests are guided from the lobby to spacious suites through innovative lighting design. Inside the rooms, floor-to-ceiling windows greet guests, a unique feature made possible by the non-congruent floors. Architectural lighting was used to create a feeling of private seating in the Dynamite Woodfire Grill restaurant and the Catalyst Urban Lounge and Terrace bar. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of guests are of the utmost importance to the owners. The Farnam Hotel is the first hotel in Omaha to invest in needlepoint bipolar ionization (NPBI) technology that improves the indoor air quality of spaces by neutralizing indoor air contaminants. Advanced air filtration also benefits office workers in the building, creating a healthier environment for all.
- IP Design Group provided telecommunications systems, audiovisual systems, security systems, and acoustical systems consulting. Specific details include:
- Provided technology design services for the hotel that integrate with the existing building system.
- Provided acoustical consulting to drive decisions behind room construction to ensure a premium guest experience.
- Designed security for a mixed-use space, catering to office tenants and hotel guests.
- Audiovisual systems design for hotel amenity spaces such as restaurants, a lounge, and a fitness room, as well as two large meeting rooms and a large conference room.
Photography credit: William Hess Photography