The Farnam Hotel
The Landmark Hotel is a boutique hotel in the existing Landmark Center building in downtown Omaha featuring Autograph by Marriott. The hotel utilizes the basement, first, and second levels. It includes a ballroom, meeting space, fitness center, laundry facility, a signature restaurant, and a separate lounge area. The 15-story building has 120 guestrooms on the 6th, 7th, 10th and 11th floors. Each guestroom offers floor-to-ceiling views of the downtown area, including the current Heartland of America Park at the Riverfront.
- IP Design Group provided telecommunications systems, audiovisual systems, security systems, and acoustical systems consulting. Specific details include:
- Provided technology design services for the hotel that integrate with the existing building system.
- Provided acoustical consulting to drive decisions behind room construction to ensure a premium guest experience.
- Designed security for a mixed-use space, catering to office tenants and hotel guests.
- Audiovisual systems design for hotel amenity spaces such as restaurants, a lounge and fitness room, as well as two large meeting rooms and a large conference room.
Photography credit: Marriott