Oklahoma State University Michael and Anne Greenwood School of Music
Considered one of the leading music facilities in the country, the Oklahoma State University’s Michael and Anne Greenwood School of Music houses classrooms, rehearsal spaces, teaching studios, and music laboratories, all featuring the latest technology and acoustics. The facility not only benefits current students, but allows for growth as the music program continues to recruit talent from around the world.
- Technology coordination:
- Telecommunications services were designed to connect the building to the Oklahoma State University campus networks.
- Primary and secondary pathways were coordinated with the architectural team and electrical team to create efficiency without impacting aesthetics or acoustics.
- Telecommunications systems rooms were designed to include terminating and mounting equipment and infrastructure requirements to meet OSU design guidelines.
- Horizontal cable design was provided from telecommunications rooms to work area outlets, such as network (voice and data) wall outlets; wireless access points; and IP-based video surveillance cameras, to meet OSU design guidelines.
- Electronic video surveillance system design including cameras, cable, headend electronics equipment, content storage, and software was provided.
Photography credit: Simon Hurst Photography