MCL Construction Headquarters
Proud of their dedication to quality and unparalleled customer satisfaction, MCL Construction has been a valuable partner for many local businesses. Established in Omaha, Nebraska, the firm continues to build a bright future for their community.
To further their mission of better serving their clients, MCL commissioned IP Design Group design more advanced, efficient, and reliable technology systems.
- IP Design Group assisted in planning and budget development.
- Design of horizontal cable from telecommunications rooms to work area outlets (WAOs), such as network (voice and data) wall outlets, wireless access points (WAPs), and IP-based video surveillance cameras.
- Audiovisual system equipment and supporting infrastructure will be provided for many key areas including the training room, smart lab, huddle wall, executive offices, and cafe.
- Audiovisual systems will be designed to include elements such as videoconferencing equipment, content collaboration equipment (wired and wireless), sound reinforcement, and room scheduling displays.
- Electronic video surveillance and an electronic access control system will be designed for entrance and exit doors into the building, as well as strategic interior and exterior areas.
- Security will also include the design of an intrusion detection alarm system.
Photography credit: Brad Anderson Photography