Ida Freeman Elementary Media Center Addition
Edmond Public Schools (EPS) approved a library/media center addition to Ida Freeman Elementary School. The new space also serves as a storm shelter, providing protection for up to 650 people.
- Communication systems pathways, power, and grounding
- Electronic video surveillance system within the addition and renovated spaces includes cameras and connection to existing video surveillance headend equipment.
- Category 6 cabling infrastructure for video surveillance cameras and coordination of termination location with EPS were provided. Video surveillance cameras are IP-based and connect to the existing EPS network.
- Design of the intrusion detection system within the addition and renovated spaces includes devices, termination equipment, cabling, and connection to existing headend equipment.
- Intercom system within the addition and renovated spaces includes loudspeakers, call-in switches, and infrastructure. The intercom system connects to the existing headend location within the school.
Photography credit: Simon Hurst Photography