What is acoustical consulting?
Is your space too loud? Too quiet? Acoustical consulting provides recommendations to improve the acoustical qualities of a space including noise level, sound isolation, room acoustics, and/or vibration. These recommendations are given to architects, building owners, building tenants, mechanical engineers, or residents to make the space more acoustically comfortable. Spaces in need of treatment can include existing rooms, new construction, renovation projects, or environmental areas.
Areas of Expertise
- Architectural and Room Acoustics
- Mechanical Noise Control and Vibration Isolation
- Industrial Noise Control
- Environmental Noise Control
- Acoustical Scope of Work Development
- Odeon and EASE Acoustics Computer Modeling
- Room Acoustic Analysis
- Material Selection
- Room Acoustic Measurements (RTA, RT60, STI)
- Sound Transmission Measurements (NIC/STC)
- Noise Measurements