Tenaska Energy, an extremely dynamic company is rapidly expanding in the global energy marketplace, brings approximately 300 employees together for the first time, with room to grow at their new corporate headquarters. The open architectural design promotes enhanced communication and collaboration among team members and incorporates an “all-hands area” to support large company meetings of up to 2,000 people and a cafeteria renovation and expansion to serve the entire campus.
This headquarters incorporated sustainable features that include a green design that uses natural light and raised-floor systems for air and cable distribution.
- Diverse and dual service provider entrances to maintain uninterrupted connectivity for the building and trading floor.
- Server room design to support the corporate headquarters.
- Robust telecommunications structured cabling design for work area outlets on the trading floor and wireless network needs.
- Flexible and user friendly audiovisual control system for video presentation and sound reinforcement for conference and training rooms.
- Video conferencing system coordination and design for conference rooms and training rooms.
- Sounds masking system design for open office areas to promote a more confidential working environment.
- Electronic access control and video surveillance system developed through strategic planning sessions with the owner to ensure appropriate building security.
- Coordinated telecommunications power, grounding and cooling needs for server and telecommunications rooms.